Your attorney should be more than the person you go to for one-and-done legal advice. He should be an advocate that you can call on during all of life's legal challenges. Whether you have been injured in a car accident, you are going through a divorce, you have been charged with a crime or you have questions about wills or estate planning, turn to us, Neyman Law Firm, PLLC.
Jody Neyman is licensed to practice in both Mississippi and Tennessee. From our office in Hernando, Mississippi, we represent clients in North Mississippi including DeSoto, Tate, Tunica, Marshall and Panola counties and the Memphis Tennessee metropolitan area.
'My Goal Is To Provide The Highest Level Of Representation To You'
Attorney Joseph "Jody" Neyman has successfully tried cases in a wide range of courts throughout Mississippi and Tennessee and in federal court.
At Neyman Law Firm, PLLC, we will not settle a case just to get an easy buck. We know that you have only one opportunity to resolve something that will affect your future. Opposing parties know we will not accept a settlement that is less than what our clients deserve, and we will ready to see them in court.
18-Plus Years Of Experience, Diverse Areas
Our clients often come back to us and refer their friends and family to us because of our personal approach, dedication and more than 18 years of trial experience in a wide range of areas, including:
- Personal injury: Injured in a car wreck or slip-and-fall or by a dangerous product? We will help bring your case to court to get you the money you need to care for you and your family.
- Workers' compensation: Injured at work? Workers' comp is a technical area of law that many lawyers shy away from. We meet it head on.
- Family law: Jody Neyman is a certified mediator and talented family law attorney who helps clients through divorce, child custody and support disputes, and other difficult family law matters.
- Estate planning: We can help you plan for the future with wills, trusts and other estate planning documents. We also handle estate litigation and probate.
- Criminal defense: Jody is ready to ensure that you receive a fair trial in any court after a DUI arrest or in any criminal case.
- Civil litigation: As a general practice law firm, we help clients facing all varieties of litigation, from business litigation to contract disputes and insurance disputes. We will use our substantial courtroom experience to bring you to court.
- Law enforcement and government work: Jody has successfully represented numerous governmental entities and law enforcement agencies in state and federal court.
Call 662-298-1973 For More Information
Arrange a consultation at our Hernando law office by calling 662-298-1973 or contacting us online. We look forward to speaking with you about your legal issue and how we can put our experience to work for you.